The user's personal data are used by Kemedia Srl, which is the data controller, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
1. The processing of your personal data will be carried out in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality and to prevent unauthorized access or use of personal data. Therefore, your personal data will be processed and stored in full compliance with the principles of necessity, data minimization and limitation of the retention period, through the adoption of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of risk of the processing and for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, in any case for the period established by law.
2. Kemedia Srl processes your personal data to process your specific requests, or when it is necessary within the context of a contract or for the purpose of concluding and executing the same, or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon your request. The processing of your data may also take place in compliance with a legal obligation. For these purposes the provision of data is necessary, in the absence of the same it is not possible to provide the requested service.
The processing of your personal data may also be considered lawful when:
3. Without explicit consent being required, Kemedia Srl may communicate your personal data to the following categories of subjects:
For administrative-accounting purposes, without your consent being required, Kemedia Srl may communicate personal data to external managers. These treatments are connected to the performance of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed (in particular: internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations).
4. In relation to the single service requested, Kemedia Srl may process your personal data together with other:
Furthermore, for the performance of some activities instrumental to the execution of the requested service, or in relation to legal obligations and in any case in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, Kemedia Srl may appoint external data processors (third parties who carry out the processing of personal data on behalf of Kemedia Srl). The persons in charge are the employees of Kemedia Srl and the assimilated figures, materially involved in the processing of personal data and authorized by the Data Controller, directly or through the delegates.
5. The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing commercial relationship and for the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
6. Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party can, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
7. The data controller of your personal data is Kemedia Srl, VAT number 05245320873. Rev. 1 of 21 January 2019
There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the site work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User. In particular:
Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the Site with a description of the purpose linked to their use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the correct functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not function properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analyses, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the originsof the traffic from which visitors come for the campaigns of marketing. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. Cookies collectinformation anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functions into the Site (for example, comment forms or social network icons that allow visitors to share the site's content). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that in any case offer the functions present on the site.
The Owner is not required to request the user's consent for technical cookies, since these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User, in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear to use for the User. The Owner reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time, but this operation could prevent the User from using some parts of the Site.
Pursuant to art. 122 second paragraph of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the interested party through the individual setting that he has freely chosen for the browser used for browsing the site, without prejudice to the user's right to communicate at any time to the Data Controller your will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has accepted.